Monday, December 3, 2007

Agape Love


This past weekend, my heart was filled with Agape Love. My dear friends gathered with me to celebrate our love for one another and our treasured friendships. WE ate, laughed and shed a couple tears. It was just the greatest Joy to be together. They blessed me with a beautiful evening of fellowship and left me with a lovely "memory book" to remind me on my journey how very much I am loved. Mixed blessing of course because of leaving San Antonio. But, God's hand will guide me and their prayers will sustain me throughout the days and months ahead. I can't say thanks in words to everyone who was here and here in spirit. It was a FABULOUS send off. I love you all!

1 comment:

Honorary Indian said...

OOOOH! Great blog entry and even GREATER time was had. Loved being there to spend time with you. Why did we wait so long to start socializing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! XXOO!