Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mom going Crazy!

Well, I am in the throws of the list and have a million questions. Too many things racing through my little brain! I have made a list of the things I need to know once I move and it was about 25-30 items...oh my. I did not realize how many things we do on a regular basis without even thinking. Weird. List of kids things seems longer too!
Anyway...we are moving right along. The girls are still holding strong and keeping positive attitudes and are still excited. They are anxious to help find a house.
I hope all my friends will be in touch and set up coffee, lunch or something before we go so I can get all caught up. I am going to miss you all. More to come........

1 comment:

Honorary Indian said...

It will all get done! And, all the answers to all of the questions will be revealed to you when you need to know them. No sense in bombarding yourself with information...if that happened to me, I would forget the answers to all of the questions! :)