Saturday, January 5, 2008

More to come

We FINALLY have internet but are still working on the email situation, I feel lost! Our home phone is finally up and running as well. Remember, we have our local cell numbers too so a Cingular to Cingular call is always free and if you call from San Antonio, it is free for you also! I have a ton of minutes to use, so please call either anytime!
Well......
Girls met their teachers and both seem thrilled about what is ahead on Monday! School starts at 8:50 so we won't have to rush in the morning, which is so great for the non-morning person I am. Campbell's teacher is a "vet" and seems a lot like Mrs. Weatherston was from Howard and we are thrilled about that.....she is not Mrs Rouse however! Someone we will miss a BUNCH! Addison's teacher is a darling YOUNG teacher (3rd year teaching)and is full of life, a lot like Mrs. Sowa was last year! Addison sat listening to her talk, almost star struck! It is all good!!!!
.......I will email as SOON as I can. I am sure I have 400 emails by now!!!!!!

Oh, and Happy New Year Everyone!!

1 comment:

Honorary Indian said...

I was WAITING for more updates...so glad the girls like their teachers and are excited about school. You'll have lots of time to unpack, get settled when they are at school...

Keep us updated...

XO!